Get new followers on Instagram takes time and dedication. However, there are some methods to help you get users to follow your profile, comment on your photos and show interest in them.
These tips below will help you get followers Instagram more . Use them together and put into practice those that give you better results.
- Make sure your profile is publicA private account in Instagram lets you view your photos only to those you authorize. This will make it harder to get followers and those who do not know you might be unmotivated to seek your friendship.
Get more followers by changing your profile to one that is public . If properly you control the information you share your photos public account can be as reliable and secure as a private.
In my case, my profile in Instagram is set to public, making it easy for others to see my photos and this so start to follow.
- Follow other users of InstagramOne of the objectives of Instagram is to allow people to connect with each other.Therefore, it is not enough only to share your own photos, but you should also follow other users who publish their own. As in Twitter , following other users You will demonstrate that you are in this network to link with other users. This will motivate people to find your profile to follow to connect with you.
Follow those who share photos that catch your attention, that stand out for their originality or show you places that do not even know. Search among those popular pictures that you like.
- Write comments and answer your followersInstagram the button ” Like ” serves to let other users know that you like the photos they have posted. But this is not the only resource that you show your interest accounts.You can also write comments on those photos to let them know what you think about them. This has an advantage: Your username will be visible and other users may be interested in knowing more about you.
Also Dedicate part of your time to respond to Instagram leave comments on your photos.So you’re showing that you communicate with other people interested in this network, which will help to increase your popularity.
- Use hashtagsThanks to the hashtags on Instagram your photos will become part of different sets of images that share a common theme, which are automatically generated by the millions of users also use them . These hashtags allow you to expose your photos to people you hardly have found otherwise.
Use hashtags that make sense and add value to your photos. Try using those popular, but do not abuse them. Excessive use of hashtags and those who have no relation to your photos to make your profile could be mistaken for a spammer
- It includes geolocation of your photos
Activate and include the geolocation of your photos will serve to tell your followers where you took those pictures. This will make them more interesting, since other users will be showing places that might be unknown to them. If you like discovering new places and meet new towns, you will become a guide to those who want to know where you live.
A good method to use the geolocation is to connect your Instagram account withFoursquare . Not only can you identify restaurants or shops, but also tourist attractions, popular sites and special events.
- Share on other networksShare photos you post on Instagram on other social networks. Doing this will increase your chances of getting new followers, those who might be interested in your photos after seeing you in those places. Integrate your account with Facebook , Twitter, Flickr or Tumblr and publishes them photos you take. You can share your photos when taking them or later if you prefer, to select only the best.
- Frequently publishes photosDo not let your mind looks inactive. Fret frequently update and try to establish a routine to upload photos. Perhaps you are more comfortable doing certain times of the day or certain days a week. The important thing is do not miss much time goes into a photo and another. If you do not regularly publish photos many users might think that you no longer use Instagram, so be shown not interested in following you.
- Select and upload the best photosYour iPhone or Android phone can take many photos in a few minutes, but that does not mean you should share all in Instagram. On the contrary, selects and publishes only the best. Remember that thousands of photos are published every day on this network, so you should draw the attention of others through interesting and quality photos.
Evita always repeat the same subjects, objects and places. And definitely do not post too blurry, dark without any context or pictures that stand out over others.
- Experienced and creativeInstagram is a social network that favors originality and creativity. Try taking different photos that you are used to take with traditional digital cameras. Having a camera that isalways with you on your mobile device will allow you to capture unique and unrepeatable moments. Use these opportunities to share in Instagram.
Try taking pictures in color, as in black and white. Then compare your results and see how your fans respond to them. You can also try special optical lenses that fit your mobile phone. These could give you results impossible to achieve without using them.
- Use different photographic mobile applications
The creative filters on Instagram will help you give your photos look different than usual.However, these are not the only filters that you can use. If you use Instagram in combination with other mobile applications to take and share photos ‘ll have more creative options for your images.
Download, install and use one or more applications before sharing your photos on this network. You can use the filters of frames and another for images that would not get through the sole use of Instagram.