There are always moments in which certain types of film is required to have a fun time among friends or simply remove these saved tears
There are movies that make us laugh out loud or that help us get those tears accumulated after a hard days work. Those movies called “girly” or romantic that helpus to have the emotion to the surface is usually not the favorite genre of men andnothing like sit with friends to share the moment or simply spoil ourselves with aspecial moment or watch recent movies.
- It complete Complicated or falling for my ex with Merly Streep.
- While You Were Sleeping or while you were sleeping with Sandra Bullock.
- Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant.
- Love Actually or truly love with Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, EmmaThompson, Laura Linney, Keira Knightley, Rowan Atkinson, Liam Neeson and BillNighy.
- Mamma Mia with Merly Streep, Colin Firth.
- Moonstruck or moon spell with Cher, Nicolas Cage, Vincent Gardenia, Danny Aiello,and Olympia Dukakis.
- Four Weddings and a funeral with Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell.
- Steel Magnolias or Steel Magnolias with Sally Field, Julia Roberts, Shirley MacLaine,Olympia Dukakis.
- Letters to Juliet or letters to Juliet with Amanda Seyfried, Vanessa Redgrave, GaelGarcía Bernal, Franco Nero and Chris Egan.
- The Mirror Has Two Faces, or the mirror has two faces with Barbra Streisand, JeffBridges, Pierce Brosnan, George Segal, Mimi Rogers, Brenda Vaccaro and LaurenBacall.
- When a Man Loves a Woman with Andy Garcia and Meg Ryan.
- The Proposal or the proposal with Sandra Bullock.
- Pretty Woman or pretty woman Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
- Love Is All You Need with Pierce Brosnan and Trine Dyrholm.