It seems easy to choose Kitchen Faucet , but you must take into account, apart from the price, several factors that will influence your choice such as functionality, aesthetics, size of sink, etc.
In addition, the Gryphon will undoubtedly be one of the elements most used in a kitchen, since there will be rare the day when not used less than 10 or 15 times.
With these little tips I’m going to give you next, I hope you can choose the Best faucet in your kitchen and be the right one for you.
A) First: Take measures
In order to choose a kitchen faucet, you must first take the measurements of your sink , or otherwise know which sink is going to be installed in your kitchen, if you are going to do a kitchen remodel.
- If the sink is small in size , it is advisable to choose a kitchen faucet that does not have the high spout , as this will save water splashes on the countertop.
- If the kitchen sink is large , it is strongly recommended that you install a Removable Faucet . Since this kind of faucets will allow you to get water pots or even cubes with more comfort.
B) Choose the Tap Type according to the functionality
They are the most common because their value for money ratio is very good . They are quite simple to install, and with only one handle is enough to regulate the water flow and temperature.
See more Characteristics and prices of this Griffin
2- Triggerable Faucets
The choice of Kitchen Faucets are becoming more common in kitchens. They are widely used in kitchens, which have a faucet under the window with fluttering leaves and this is an obstacle when opening the window or some annoying closet.
Other advantages of the Faucets are that they are usually single-lever type and very durable.
The Faucet you see in the previous photo I have already placed in several kitchens with sinks on window with leaves tilted-flaps. It has been a perfect solution to be able to open and close the window freely.
3- Removable Faucets
The Extractable Faucets , really useful and practical, are increasingly common in our kitchens., As we allow reach places where other kinds of taps do not , and are particularly suitable for large or multiple breasts sinks.
C) Design, Style or Aesthetics
The style or aesthetics of the faucet is also one of the criteria that you must take into account for the choice of the Kitchen Faucet, since it should be in accordance with both the furniture (furniture, tiles, etc) and especially with the finishes of the handles ( The metal with which they are coated).
It is recommended that the design of the faucet should be totally in line with the rest of the aesthetics of the kitchen, because although it is a very important element, it is almost never used as a differentiating element.
Kitchen Faucets can be found in various finishes: glossy, opaque or satin and even models that combine various finishes such as gold, black, white, pewter or nickel.
C) Other things to keep in mind.
Other important things you should know is for example:
1 – Temperature Regulation: Thanks to the advent of new technologies, the thermostatic faucets are becoming very fashionable (they allow to regulate the temperature so that it is always constant ).
2- LED lights: Also, although I have seen this very little, there are faucets with LED lights to give the flow of water a color.
- The first thing you have to do is measure the available space.
- Tilting Faucets allow us to be able to open and close windows freely
- For Large Sinks, the perfect choice can be a Removable Faucet.
- Keep in mind also the finishes and other more technological things like security measures, lights and temperature graduation.
- First of all, be practical, that is, look beyond the design and aesthetics, if it meets the functions required by your kitchen: safety measures, size, etc.